Disclaimer

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My dog


My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.
.
He has his food prepared for him.
.
He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365.
.
His meals are provided at no cost to him.
.
He visits the doctor once a year
for his checkup, and again
during the year if any medical needs arise.
.
For this he pays nothing,
and nothing is required of him.
.
He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house
that is much larger than he needs,
.
but he is not required to do any upkeep.
If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
.
He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.
.
He receives his accommodations absolutely free.
.
He is living like a King,
and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
.
All of his costs are picked up by others
who go out and earn a living every day.
I was just thinking about all this,
and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head.......
.
My dog is an Indian POLITICIAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment