Disclaimer

Friday, December 17, 2010

NDTV Show - We the People - K Khorana

My Dear Gen Khorana,
.
I am taking the liberty of writing to you without even knowing you. However, I was so much impressed by your views, that I must congratulate you for having come out with most realistic comments addressed to Barkha Dutt, on the proceedings of the "NDTV - We the People". I would have certainly loved to see some more enterprising people like you on this forum, certainly not demeaning those who attended. I hope next time we would see you there.
.
I wonder whether Barkha Dutt would be able to go through your comments / suggestions and would be in a position to take any worthwhile action on them to favour the veterans. Your suggested approach also appears most suitable and immediately beneficial for the defence veterans. I wonder if any one other than the IESM would take the trouble to act on your most practicable and suitable suggested course of action. However, I would love, if Lt Gen Kadyan and Maj Gen Satbir Singh take an initiative to include these in their agenda at the earliest, in our quest for OROP.
.
I have already given a suggestion to Brig Chander Kamboj to make a bank of all the the valuable suggestions received from our readers, especially yours, so that we could put them to use at the earliest opportune moment. You may like to have a look at the suggestions given by me. Some of them are not impracticable and yet may produce effective results if we could convince our parliamentarians to understand the cause and the injustices perpetrated upon the defence veterans, for which the IESM are protesting. We must keep moving in a relentless manner.
.
Let us hope we are able to come out much stronger, effective and convincing in our next venture. We must keep the torch of our fight against injustices burning under all circumstances, come what may.
.
With best wishes and regards.
.
Col LK Anand Retd

No comments:

Post a Comment