Disclaimer

Saturday, December 18, 2010

SANJHA MORCHA WEBSITE - OROP Case Filed in AFT Bench

Dear Friends,
.
A copy of a case on OROP, filed with the Principal Bench of AFT, New Delhi, by Commodore Sukhjinder Singh and 309 other officers from all three services, is attached for your information.
.
In service of Indian Military Veterans


Chander Kamboj.
*
Dear Brig Kamboj,
.
I would request you to convey to Commodore Sukhjinder Singh, heartiest congratulations and sincere thanks on my and all officers behalf, for having filed OROP Case before the AFT. I am hopeful that its outcome would be known soon, and a favourable verdict by the AFT would benefit all the officers of the three services. Great and three cheers.

I am requesting you for this favour because I have been unable to locate his email address.
.
Thanking you and with regards.
.
Col LK Anand Retd

No comments:

Post a Comment