Disclaimer

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Anuskha Sharma on the men she loves and more

The Band Baaja Baraat girl tells us about the men that turn her on, her weirdest travel experience ever and much more.She may have started off as the small town Indian girl next door in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, but Anushka Sharma sure made heads turn with her itsy bitsy numbers in her second film Badmash Company.
.
The Bollywood actress who started off as a model walking the ramp during the Lakme Fashion Week is riding high on her latest film Band Baaja Baraat that has been making waves since it released earlier in January 2011.
.
In a rapid fire round of questions, Anuskha Sharma bares her heart and soul to Rediff.com's Sonil Dedhia
.
So what's your favourite cuisine?
.
I love Japanese food. Its very healthy and it tastes very good. Japanese food is almost like an art. It is served very well and looks very beautiful.
.
And your favourite drink.
.
I don't have any preference
.
What's your favourite hangout?
.
My House!
.
What kind of music do you enjoy?
.
I like alternate rock, Reggae. I also like Hip Hop.
.
Which is your favourite movie of all time?
.
Jab We Met

Your favourite book is...
.
The Kite Runner and A Million Little Pieces.

Makeup you can't live without?
.
I don't usually use any makeup but one thing I always keep with me is mascara.
.
Your biggest challenge is...
.
Being able to do things the way I want do without any pressure.
.
The defining moment when you realised you were famous?
.
I still haven't really felt that moment but it feels nice when people recognise me. I can share an incident. After Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi I was having dinner with my family at a restaurant and someone came to me for my autograph.
.
Your idea of a perfect date


If I can go with a guy who will make me happy that will be a perfect day
.
Your passion is...
.
Films, traveling and living.
.
What men turn you off?
.
Men who are selfish, self centered, disrespectful. Men who wouldn't value me and take women for granted and men who don't smell good
.
Turn-ons?
.
Confident man who is calm and very strong.
.
Hottest men in India
.
Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, Arjun Rampal John Abraham, Ranbir Kapoor
.
One person who needs a makeover, like now?
.
I am not going to comment on that (Laughs)


by the courtesy of Rediffmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment