Disclaimer

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kiss with Vidya was fun: Rani

Dressed in a short, black dress at a press conference in Delhi, Rani looked excited about her upcoming movie 'No One Killed Jessica'.
.
Accompanied by her co-star Vidya Balan, Sabrina Lal and director Rajkumar Gupta, Rani talked about her role. "This film is a tribute to the media. Our country has dynamic journalists and hats off to all female journalists who work really hard to uncover the truth," said Rani. "I'm proud that I represented the media, which played a vital role in Jessica Lal's murder case," she added.
.
Do you think your character named Mira portrays real journalists? "I think Mira mirrors the real journalist." So does this mean journalists abuse? "Hum sab gali dete hai, kya aap log kabhi gali nahi dete?" she laughed.
.
When asked about the infamous kiss with Vidya Balan, she giggled, "It was just a mock kiss for fun and not publicity. I think the movie doesn't need such publicity."
.
Why did she want an 'A' certificate for the movie? To this, Rani said, "I was misinterpreted. During the promotions, I said I can't see this film with my four-year-old niece but this doesn't mean that the film is not suitable for teenagers."
.
Any questions for Sabrina Lal? "I have already asked enough so no more questions", she responded. When are you getting married to your co-star Vidya Balan? "I want Vidya to answer this," Rani joked.
.
We wish Rani good luck for her new movie and life!
.
Read more: Kiss with Vidya was fun: Rani - The Times of India
 

No comments:

Post a Comment