Disclaimer

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sonakshi is competing with Bips

Sonakshi is in 'Race' sequel
.
See photoSonakshi Sinha, who is in " Race 2", will have to rev up the feline quotient to the optimum as director duo Abbas-Mustan want to do away with her 'gaon ki gori' image completely. So the actress is busy shedding extra pounds.
.
"First, I had to lose weight for my debut in Dabangg. Now I've to get into even better shape for 'Joker' and 'Race 2'. For the last two years that's all I seem to be doing. Losing weight. But I am fine with that. Because it's important for me to look good," said Sonakshi, 23.
.
After playing the demure village girl in in "Dabangg", Sonakshi will get into a serious kickass mode for "Race 2".
.
"Bipasha Basu was presented in a very striking way in Race. We've to make sure Sonakshi is equally presented in the sequel," says producer Ramesh Taurani.
.
But before "Race 2", there is Shirish Kunder's " Joker".
.
Sonakshi, who got no opportunity to display her dancing skills in "Dabangg", was eagerly looking forward to her own slice of Farah Khan's sizzle in "Joker".
.
To her dismay Farah and Shrish have informed her that her character gets no chance to dance in their film.
.
"I requested Farah to please, please make me dance in her husband's film. But my character doesn't have any dance-able opportunities. Sad. We'll have to wait for another occasion."
.
Perhaps "Race 2" will provide her with a chance to sizzle in a song and a chance to do some serious action.
.
"Yes," Sonakshi says excitedly, "It's a very guns-and-gadgets subject. And I'm looking forward to doing my own dancing."
.

No comments:

Post a Comment