Disclaimer

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sorry Plight of two Defence Veterans at the Hands of Babudom - Address letter to Shri Satpal Ji Maharaj

An invisible third party up in sky would be looking down at the two of us as the Emperor and a Beggar.
.
Why has the distance between the rulers (baboos) and the ruled (army pensioners) increased so much as between North Pole and South Pole?
.
I do understand the reason but think it is unprintable. These are not the rulers one would like imposed on him even in Hell. It is as simple as that.
.
The Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pension) Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad (UP) does not even acknowledge my letter or e-mail. The Pension Paying Officer stopped paying my pension two years ago. So I sent my PENSION BILL (claim) through the Military Adviser, Indian High Commission in London in June and again in November last year.
.
I neither got the pension nor any reply. It is astonishing as well as shocking.
.
Here in UK, where I live, if I did not get a reply from any office, I could complain and protest. I would DEFINITELY get a reply, positive or negative. But from INDIA there is silence as if Father of Nation, GANDHI, has gone on "MOAN BRAT" (fast by silence) till eternity.
.
Thank God I am in a country that does not let anyone starve. What would have been my fate if I was in my dear and sacred Motherland for which, during my active military service, including spell in field area, J & K, I was prepared to die?
.
Regards

Rajinder Singh,Veteran (79), UK.

*****
From
Lt Cdr (Retd) Avtar Singh (81913 R)

317 Pocket E mayur Vihar, Phase II,
Delhi 110091
Tel 22789657, Mob 9971259010
***
To Shri Satpal Maharaj
Chairman Standing committee on Defence
C/O Secretary Ministry Of Defence
South Block New Delhi
.
Will I ever get Justice in my Lifetime
.
Respected Sir,
.
1. I am a retired Naval officer aged about 78 yrs and currently engaged in a struggle to get Justice from the government.
.
2. My demand is simple “Please give me what six cpc has recommended and what government under a resolution has approved”.
.
3. I started my struggle on 26 Nov 2008 and had been in correspondence with service HQ. MOD, MOF, CGDA PCDA, Cabinet Secretary and three ministers.
.
4. Since I did not get justice from the government I along with 139 fellow officers filed a petition (OA No 24/270) with Armed Forces Tribunal principal Bench Delhi.
.
5. Another fifteen identical petitions have been filed with AFT Delhi and Chandigarh. I am enclosing list of litigants with this letter.
.
6. All the sixteen petitions have been heard and under three different judgments have been admitted. Non of the petitions have been disallowed.
.
7. Respected Sir as against three months given by AFT six months have passed and yet I am not getting justice.
.
8. The sole aim of the official is to frustrate me to death.
.
9. I wish to state that
.
(a) Six central pay commission is not at fault
.
(b) The Government has passed the resolution favouring us
.
(c) It is the babu who is creating road Block.
.
10. May I request your good self to intervene and get me the justice.
.
11. Finally can the matter be referred to Law Ministry for opinion specially in light of National litigation policy.
.
I am looking forward for a favourable reply
.
Yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment