2. Modality and Methodology of payment is still being worked out.
3. SC order has not been implemented; there is clear violation; and so it becomes fit case for filing of contempt. Leave the contempt filing to RDOA.
4. RDOA is well versed with the case and knows all the pitfalls with answers to tackle them supported by documentary evidence and affidavits filed by UOI.
5. All are requested not to initiate any action or file any petition anywhere in the country relating to the case as it will become subjudice again and delay matters further.
6. Interest of all offrs starting with pre 1986, as on 01/01/86, who joined service after 86, who got promoted after 1/1/86 is on our radar. Same holds good for pre and post 1996 (V CPC) and pre & post 2006 (6 CPC). Offrs need not worry. No need to feel 'Hamara kya hoga'. We have come this far and we will 'Mop up' till pouch button is closed and payment reaches bank acct of each and every officer and to widows/legal heirs.
7. Please do not float unnecessary emails giving your own assessment and confusing others. No one is better in the knowhow than RDOA.
8. Kindly do not give any statement on national TV channels/media related to the case. Leave that to RDOA. We have our links and will do so at appropiate time.
9. Avoid any negotiation or back channel diplomacy on the subject case with anybody.
10. It is NOW or NEVER to restore lost ground. Kindly bear with us.
By the kind courtesy of RDOA