2. The composition of the Working Group would be as follows:
(i) Controller General of Defence Accounts Chairperson
(ii) Jotnt Secretary (SSW) Member
(ill) Joint Secretary (E). Deptt of Defence Member
(iv) Addl. FA (Defiance Finance) Member
(v) Representatives of the three Services Member
(vi) Addl CGDA Member
(vii) PCDA (P). Allahabad ‘ Member
3. The Terms of Reference of Working the Group are as follows:-
(i) To examine the proposal on implementation of OROP which was presented by the Services in the meeting on 22.04.14 to enable CGDA to prepare DGL after due deliberation on all aspects.
(ii) To work out the detailed financial implications.
4. CGDA would finalise the DGL and submit it to D/o ESW, MOD along with financial implications thereof within three weeks from the date of this order.
5. Since substantial increase is anticipated in expenditure on OROP. FA (DS) would thereafter seek additional funds as per requirement.
6. This issues with the approval or the Competent Authority.