1. Our military has, as ever, demonstrated to the countrymen that they are the real protector of the Sovereignty and Integrity of our great Bharat by carrying out Surgical Strikes on the Terrorists camps across the LOC with military precision. It was a difficult operation executed daringly with perfect success. This was a befitting response to the Pakistan’s designs of Bleeding India through thousand cuts by unleashing Low Cost War.
2. This change in the Govt policy to strike at Terrorist cum Military Camps is a courageous and determined shift in the National Security Policy for which our PM, RM and the members of the Govt deserve to be congratulated. This is the need of the hour to build National Pride. WELL DONE BHART KI FAUJ.
3. Pakistan would be well advised to shun supporting the Terrorists and hostile attitude towards India. With this change of Security Policy, all designs of Pakistan to wage a proxy war against India will now onwards be suitably responded to with lots of Body bags of Pak Soldiers and the Terrorists.
4. We the Ex servicemen of India Welcome this change in security responses policy.
“The solder protects what? Guards whom?
No! for the love of his country and countrymen,
his motherland he protects, her citizens he guards, his KARMA he performs, with honour and pride,
FOR YOUR TOMORROW HE SACRIFICES HIS TODAY.”
5. Keeping the prevailing situation in mind, we have decided to postpone the Relay Hunger Strike of our Protest Movement which was to restart on 02 Oct 2016 at Jantar Mantar New Delhi for getting Actual OROP and restoration of “Izzat & Insaf to Soldiers”.
6. We hope the Govt would also reconsider and grant actual OROP to Defence Personnel by removing the Anomalies arising out of the Govt Notification vide GOI letter no 12(1)/2014 dated 7 Nov 15 and issue of Implementation Tables vide GOI Letter No. 12 (1)/2014/D (Pen/Policy)-Part-II dated 03 Feb 2016.
Maj Gen Satbir Singh, SM (Retd)
Mobile: 9312404269, 01244110570